ALTHEA REVIEW

by - jueves, septiembre 13, 2018

Some months before i made an order on Althea Korea, i had a bad experience with them last year so i wanted to try again and made an order to see how it goes this time. I made the order on July and only now i'm writing this post, i'm a bad girl.
To be 100% honest the problems i had with them wasn't their responsibility. It was an inconvenience cause by my country's customs. This time there was no problem at all and everything took a clam way.

The thing that gets me going with making orders with Althea are their low prices on some products (most of them), their are cheaper here than in other stores. And obviously how beautiful and detailed is their packaging, seriously they get a 10 in this area. Everything came well protected with bubble paper and inside a sturdy box that seemed strong enough to survive the whole way from South Corea.
Each time a package from Althea Korea it's on it's way to my hands i can feel the anxiety to get it as soon as possible. It gets me full of emotion. 

Hace unos meses realice una orden en Althea Korea, tuve una mala experiencia con ellos el año pasado así que quería intentar otra vez ordenar con ellos y ver que tal. La orden la realice en el mes de Julio y recién ahora estoy poniéndome a escribir este post, soy una niña mala.
En realidad el problema que tuve con ellos no fue por responsabilidad de ellos sino que fue un pequeño inconveniente con la Aduanas de mi país. Esta vez no tuve ningún problema, todo tomo un curso tranquilo. 

Lo que mas me impulsa a realizar compras con Althea son los precios de algunos productos (la mayoría), resultan mucho mas baratos que en otras tiendas. Y obviamente lo hermoso y detallado que es su empaque, realmente se llevan un 10 en este area. Todo vino bien protegido con papel burbuja y en una caja bastante gruesa que se veía suficientemente resistente como para soportar el largo viaje desde Corea del Sur.
Cada vez que un paquete de Althea Korea esta en camino hacia mi domicilio siento la ansiedad de recibirlo de una vez, me llena de emoción. 


Shipping Time / Tiempo del Envio 

Day i placed the order: July 11
Day they shipped the order: July 13
Day i received the order: July 23

So in total it was only 10 days that i had to wait, to be honest this is a good amount of days. usually a package can take more days but with Althea Korea the days can be between  8 and 15.

El dia que realice la orden: 11 de Julio
El dia en que ellos realizaron el envío: 13 de Julio
El dia que llego a mis manos: 23 de Julio

Así que en total los dias que tuve que esperar solo fueron 10 dias,  para ser sincera esta es una buena cantidad de dias. Usualmente un paquete puede tardar hasta mas dias, pero con Althea Korea el promedio de dias siempre oscila entre 8 a 15 dias de transito.

The products / Los productos

💕 Bare Essentials Set $27

There is a promotion that got my attention, it was a set of products by Althea Korea's brand. It got my attention for all that was say of the products and some main ingredients inside of them. Plus they assure you that this three products can be a whole routine, i will try to prove the veracity of this claim. Ah! i almost forget to mention that this set also came with super cute hand mirror. Since Althea Korea was on it's third anniversary at that time, they forgot to include the mirror by mistake but i did contact them and they shipped the mirror really soon with express shipping. This amazed me, good customer servicer who? Damn!

The packaging of this set is so cool, i like the minimalistic theme. My boyfriend was also impressed by the packaging and he even said that it looked kinda expensive. I personally i'm in love with all the concept behind these products, i'm very excited to try them.

Hay una promoción que me llamo mucho la atención, era un set de products propios de Althea Korea. Me llamo mucho la atención por todo lo que se decía de los productos y por algunos ingredientes que traen. Ademas aseguran que con esos tres productos es suficiente como rutina facial, voy a intentar probar eso. Ah! casi me olvido mencionar que el set venia con un espejo super bonito.
Como Althea Korea estaba en aniversario en esa época, cometieron un error y no me enviaron el espejo pero ni bien los contacte ellos se disculparon y me enviaron el espejo en envío express. Esto me sorprendió mucho, que buen servicio al cliente!

El empaque de este set es genial, me gusta que sea todo minimalista. Mi novio incluso halago el empaquete y me dijo que lucia lujoso. Yo personalmente estoy enamorada de todo el concepto detrás de estos productos, estoy emocionada por probarlos.


💕 Guerisson 9Complex Lifting Cream $11.50

I wanted to buy this cream so many times but the majority of stores sell it so expensive and if not they sell it kinda cheap but the shipping it's really pricey, so i was never into buying it. In Althea Korea the price of this cream is really cheap and the best part it's that the shipping can be free if you order over 50 dollars, or just 13 dollars if your orders is under that amount (this depend on the country).
This product's main ingredient is horse fat and on all the reviews i have read it seems like a really good moustarizer  with other properties that can be really damn good when you are a person that it's really into taking care of your skin. As you can see in the photos i decided to buy 3 bottles because as i said before i always wanted to buy this cream.
Soon i will make a review, i'm still waiting some more time so i can make a better idea of what is my verdict.

Esta crema la he querido comprar demasiadas veces pero en la mayoría de tiendas la he visto o muy cara o relativamente barata pero el envío salía demasiado caro, así que nunca pude animarme a realizar la compra. En Althea Korea el precio de esta crema es realmente cómodo, y lo mejor es que el envío resulta o bien gratis si es que compras mas de 50 dólares, o solo 13 dólares si es que tu orden no llega a ese monto (esto ultimo depende de el país).
Este producto es a base de grasa de caballo y por todas las reseñas que pude leer resulta como un buen humectante con otras propiedades que no le caen mal a nadie que tome en serio el cuidado de la piel. Como pueden apreciar por las fotos, decidí comprar 3 unidades porque siempre desee este producto.
Pronto hare una reseña de este producto, sigo esperando usarlo el tiempo adecuado para hacerme un idea bien formada.

💕 Etude House My Beauty Tool Lovely Etti Hair Band $4

This is a headband with cat ears that I've seen in everywhere and i always wanted to have it, since it wasn't so expensive i decided to buy it since i was already making a purchase at Althea Korea. It looks so damn cute, for sure you will se pictures of me using this cutie.

Esta es una vincha con orejitas de gato que he visto por todas partes y desde hace mucho he deseado comprar, como no estaba tan cara decidí aprovechar que realizaba una orden en Althea Korea. Se ve demasiado linda, seguro ya me verán subir fotos de mi usando esta preciosura.


I also got a tote bag as a present 'cause of Althea Korea's anniversary. I couldn't take a picture because i left it at a friend's house, maybe i will update this post with a picture of the tote bag.

I've got a surprise for you all, if you want to make a purchase with Althea Korea you can use my link and then you get a 20% off your first order plus you will also $10 that you could use for your next order. You don't have to use my link but i will really appreciate it since that will help me to create new content on this blog.


Tambien recibí de obsequio una tote bag por el aniversario de Althea Korea. No he podido tomarle una foto debido a que la he dejado en casa de un amigo, quizás actualice pronto esta publicación con una foto del bolso. 

Les tengo una sorpresa, si es que desean realizar una compra en Althea Korea pueden usar mi link para que obtengan un 20% de descuento en su primera compra y a parte recibirán $10 que podrán usar en su siguiente compras. No tienen que usar mi link pero se los agradecería muchísimo ya que eso me ayudaría a poder crear mas contenido para este blog. 

You May Also Like

11 comentarios

  1. I'd never order from a website I had a bad experience with again! You have balls!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This looks liek a complete shop where I can find diffrent great product. I’ll definitely have to check it out now. Thanks so much for the review!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I have always love K product and would love to try this range out. The turnaround timing to receive the good is kind of fast.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I loved the way you had written it. It is way too honest. And let me tell you. I am really happy that this time there weren't any problems and wrote this lovely review.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. How is it I never heard of Althea before? You picked up an awesome haul of goodies.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I wouldn’t have go back to shop with them again if I had a bad experience

    ResponderBorrar
  7. How kind of you to give them another chance! I'm a one and done kind of shopper. This looks like a beautiful box and lovely packaging.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I have not heard of this company before. It sounds like a reasonable length of time for the order, but of course I always want everything in two days! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I'm glad that you had a much better experience the second time around. I haven't heard of these products or the company, but it seems like they have something good to offer.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I've been using some korean skin care for a while! highly recommended, most especially etude!

    ResponderBorrar